Monday, December 11, 2006

O hi everyone. I'm back after being abused at work for about a week and a half.

Sorry for allowing myself to be rampantly subbed (by Cloud). I didn't expect it. The dateline for that job was on Friday morning, AND has been sitting on her desk since Wednesday - imagine my frustration. To add, I spent the WHOLE time sitting in my office watching Robot Chicken because (apparently), my part of the job was already completed eons ago. I was ONLY waiting to proof read the final versions which didn't manifest till a good 11pm. *grumbles* Queen of Procrastination alert!

For the benefit of those who don't know how my job works and so don't get the above:
1. We work in teams of 2: a writer and an art-based person
2. I write the copy, and then my 'partner' does the layout + art stuffs
3. We have to finish up, do final checks before it can be sent out to the client/suppliers
4. Because of point 3, if either one doesn't get anything done, the other has to wait
5. ... and shes a QOP so, ya...

Anyway, I watched the replay but didnt finish it. Who was using what (besides Tam and Shan who are probably QOP and Chen)? I thought the Chen did some pretty nice backstabs. Wasnt watching Pugna/Veno generally. Need to look more at the minimap though. Some blur-ness here and there.

OK I will be on leave from the 20th onwards till next year. Should be available to play more often. Just MSN me.

BTW how come I can't change my text colour anymore... =\

No comments: